Saturday, May 7, 2011

Busting Online Copyright Thieves

Amplify’d from www.pkwebhost.net













Busting Online Copyright Thieves



Saturday, May 7th, 2011 FAQs by admin







How safe is anyone’s copyright online?


Well imagine my surprise when I clicked on a website link to

discover that someone had not only copied my website to

their server – but was selling my ebook and undercutting me

in the process! Some dishonest person operating from Eastern

Europe had literally stolen my entire business and I

discovered it only by sheer luck.

Read more at www.pkwebhost.net
 

1 comment:

Hosting companies in india said...

Good information.I always like to read the quality content. I am really happy to found this information on your blog. Thanks for sharing this opportunity to leave a comment.